The 14th Annual European Clinical Data Forum is due to take place on 6th – 7th May 2014 in Brussels and is one of Arena International’s flagship events. The conference will present itself as a unique event providing the opportunity to learn how the industry is adapting to the changing regulatory environment. As times are changing, things are becoming more electronic, new solutions are being invested in and therefore the need to change processes to adapt and integrate new ways of working is appearing increasingly important.
This niche event will provide an exclusive agenda put together by leading industry professionals. The programme will host an array of exciting topics including:
- Reviewing updates in technology solutions.
- Outlining key approaches to risk-based monitoring.
- Supporting collaborative research through integrating data.
- Improving relationships with outsourcing partners.
- Delving into current regulatory standards.
Key Speakers include:
Pantaleo Nacci, Global Head Statistical Reporting, Novartis
- Diego Herrera, Head of Global Data Management and Project Information, Almirall
- Giacomo Mordenti, Head of Biostatistics, Grünenthal
A strong focus of the conference will be placed on data integration and data transparency due to monitoring and quality assurance rapidly becoming key areas for auditing in accordance to risk. This will be discussed over both days of the conference, providing the perfect platform for discussions. Alongside this, the event will provide many opportunities for interaction in the form of networking and roundtable sessions.
Don’t miss out on what is promised to be a fantastic event! Places are limited so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment!
Book your place now using reference code MK-SRPR
For more information contact:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0207 936 6822