EBCG’s 3rd Annual Pharma PPM Toolbox (8th and 9th March 2013, Basel) aims to be the most important gathering for Pharma Project and Portfolio Managers in Europe. It presents a unique opportunity to develop fruitful, long-term and valuable business relations. Case studies, best practices and the networking opportunity with industry’s luminaries make the 2013 Pharma PPM Toolbox a not-to-be missed event of the year.
Pharma PPM Toolbox will host approximately 100 key decision makers as a premier gathering looking at how to maximize opportunities in the PPM & LCM of the Pharma sector. Program was produced in a unique way – directly by a group of industry professionals – and it reflects real day-to-day, as well as rare, challenges faced by the competitive intelligence community today. The event will host 16 expert speakers from companies like Astra Zeneca, Novartis, Almirall, Actelion Pharmaceuticals, Vifor Pharma, UCB and many others.
As part of the program you will learn & discuss:
- Project team dynamics – managing motivation, conflict and change
- Tools for optimizing resource allocation between projects
- Communicating with senior management: aligning team and management expectations
- Project Key Performance Indicators: Individual vs. Team goals
- Assessing risks and minimizing the attrition rates
- Tools and techniques for accelerating clinical development
- Differences in managing biologic and small-molecule development projects
- Techniques for generating and evaluating alternative development strategies
Join us in Basel, to make the best out of this two days event starting on 8th March 2013. We hope you will enjoy the 3rd Annual Pharma PPM Toolbox. To read more please visit http://www.ebcg.biz or write an e-mail to [email protected]
EBCG (European Business Conferences Group)