Join key decision makers working in quality assurance, external quality and regulation in pharmaceutical, biotechnology companies and CMOs on April 16-17, 2013.
Identify strategies to manage and audit CMOs and meet multiple quality and compliance standards.
What’s new for the 2013 Summit?
- Coordinate Your Organizational Structure to Support CMO Oversight on a Global Scale
- PANEL SESSION – Risk Evaluation & Monitoring Performance of CMOs
- Initiate a New Business Relationship with a CMO
- Understand How Product Release is Managed Between CMOs and Clients
- Access a Range of Tools to Communicate with CMOs and Exchange Data
- Maintain Ongoing Compliance in a Changing Agency Environment
- Understand Potential Risks to Make Calculated Risks While Ensuring Quality
- Manage the Technology Transfer of a New Product to a CMO
Meet leaders at the forefront of external quality and build career-enhancing relationships.
Network with your peers working in quality, external manufacturing and regulation across the industry.
Interact with speakers and attendees during Q&As, come prepared with your burning questions to develop bespoke solutions to your challenges.
If you are interested in attending this event, please note that early bird pricing ($200 off) expires on Friday, March 1, 2013. To register, please visit the conference website or call (866) 207-6528.