What is happening in the innovative drug R&D sector in Russia?
Find out at the Adam Smith Conferences’ 3rd International INNOVATIVE DRUG R&D IN RUSSIA FORUM which will be taking place on 21 – 23 November 2012 at the Marriott Grand Hotel in Moscow. This Forum is the only event dedicated to the research and development of innovative drugs in Russia’s biopharmaceutical sector.
Visit the event website: http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/HR23AIPM
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2012:
MORE THAN 50 SPEAKERS – among them:
- Sergey Tsyb, Director of the Chemical and Technological Complex and Bioengineering Technologies, Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Salomon Azoulay, SVP, Medical & Development, Emerging Markets & Established Products, Pfizer Inc
- Marina Atarshchikova, Chief Scientific Officer, Novartis Pharma
- James Class, Director, Russia Planning and Execution, MSD Russia
- Chris Janssen, Active Executive Director, Biomedicine Cluster of Skolkovo Innovation Centre
- Vitali Proutski, Head of R&D Information, AstraZeneca Russia & Head, Saint-Petersburg Predictive Science Centre
SPECIAL FOCUS DAY: “CONDUCTING CLINICAL TRIALS IN RUSSIA” (21 November).
This day is dedicated to discussion of the growth prospects for the clinical trials sector, as well as the regulatory, ethical and operational aspects of running a clinic in Russia. Speakers include: Svetlana Zavidova, Executive Director, Association of Clinical Trials Organizations (ACTO), Ramil Abdrashitov, Clinical Research Director, Russia and Ukraine, AstraZeneca, Victoria Kosmacheva, Head of Clinical Research Department, GlaxoSmithKline, Oleg Supryaga, Medical, Regulatory and QA Director, NYCOMED Russia-CIS, NYCOMED: a Takeda Company and many others…
More focus sessions and new topics in the Main Forum – 22-23 November:
- NEW SESSION! “THE GLOBAL VIEW ON RUSSIA’S ROLE IN DEVELOPING INNOVATION WORLDWIDE”. Regional R&D directors of international companies will share their opinions
- NEW DISCUSSION! “OPEN DIALOGUE – EVALUATING THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS TO EXPAND YOUR INNOVATION PORTFOLIO” – This discussion will present the views of Russian and international companies on the prospects for the innovative drug R&D sector
- NEW DISCUSSION! “THE FUTURE OF TARGET THERAPY IN RUSSIA”
- NEW TOPIC! “DUE DILIGENCE – EVALUATING A PROJECT’S INVESTMENT POTENTIAL”. In this session, experts and leading specialists will discuss which criteria must be applied while evaluating innovative projects in Russia.
For the latest information on the speaker panel and the programme, do visit the Forum website.
If you have any questions, Adam Smith Conferences staff will be happy to help. Please contact Lyudmyla Durneva on +44 207 0177339/7444 or write to [email protected]
Adam Smith Conferences