Network with GlaxoSmithKline, Roche, Sanofi, Johnson&Johnson, Boehringer-Ingelheim and many more at SMi’s 8th annual Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials conference.
Hear first-hand from organisations that have recently made breakthroughs in adaptive designs SMi invites you to attend the 8th annual Adaptive Designs in Clinical Trials conference, held in central London on the 24 & 25 March 2014.??You should attend this event if you work as a Director, Chief Executive, Chief Scientific Officer, Vice President, Head of Department, Principal Scientist or Statistician within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Adaptive Trials Design
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Drug Development
- Contract Research
- Clinical Operations
- Research and Development
- Intellectual Property
- Legislation & Policy Advice
- Drug and Safety Assessment
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Experimental Medicine
- Clinical Trials
- Business Development
This event will analyse through case studies how all sizes of pharmaceutical companies have successfully implemented trials incorporating adaptive designs. This is the only conference in Europe that focuses on adaptive designs specifically and attendes will:
Benefit from the first-hand experiences of speakers whose organisations have recently made breakthroughs in adaptive designs
- Hear the very latest on predicative analytical techniques for increasing efficiency of drug development
- Learn how to develop a normal standing clinical trial in an adaptive trial
- Discover FACT software that supports the ever-increasing complexity of adaptive clinical trials by attending the post-conference workshop
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
Michael Krams, MD, Global Head, Quantitative Sciences, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson?
- Vladimir Anisimov, Senior Strategic Biostatistics Director, Quintiles?
- Roger Lewis, MD, PhD, Senior Medical Scientist, Berry Consultants
- Loïc Darchy, Head of Statistical Methodology Group, Sanofi R&D
- ? Lilla Di Scala, Senior Statistical Scientist, Roche?• Pantelis Vlachos, Principle Biostatistician, Strategic Consulting, Cytel Corporation
- Sue Todd, Professor of Medical Statistics, University of Reading?
- Frank Fleisher, Principal Statistician, Boehringer-Ingelheim?
- Christopher Jennison, Professor of Statistics, University of Bath?
- Graeme Archer, Statistics Director, GlaxoSmithKline
For more information please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014adaptivedesign33.asp or contact Husaina Durrant on +44 (0) 20 7827 6070 or email [email protected]
SMi Group Ltd