Advancing Clinical Research In Turkey, The Middle East & North Africa, 18-19 June 2013, Istanbul, Turkey
NextLevel Pharma’s “Advancing clinical research in Turkey, the Middle East and North Africa” will bring together the local regulators and ethics committees, alongside experienced investigators and study personnel as well as clinical trial experts from pharma and CROs. It will examine in detail, the key regulatory, clinical, outsourcing and environmental factors which impact the clinical trials. Particular and specific attention will be given to Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, Jordan & Lebanon via separate, focused, streamed conference sessions.
- Gain vital local knowledge by hearing updates on the varied and changing clinical regulations
- Meet regulators and KOLs from the region to maximise your regional networks
- Adapt your tactics to train, motivate and retain the clinical teams and patients in these specific regions
- Discover what is the most efficient operating model to maximise your recruitment potential in this exciting region
- Hear case study presentations from experts active in Turkey, the Middle East and North Africa region, sharing their clinical experiences and lessons learned
- Network and build the contacts & relationships you need at NextLevel Pharma’s very popular & entertaining networking dinner
Who Will Benefit?
Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Organisations:
Global /Regional / Country Heads of Clinical Operations, Clinical Development, Regulatory Affairs, Patient Recruitment, Patient & Site Liaison, Contract Management, Clinical Quality Assurance, R&D Sourcing, Vendor Relationship and Purchasing, Medical Affairs, Medical Directors.
CROs & Clinical Solution Providers:
CEOs, Business Development Directors, Senior CRAs and Site Liaison and Country Managers from the region.