This will be the only oncology focused event looking at new commercial models & strategies to communicate & engage with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and key prescribers. One of the goals will be to improve seamless coordination between all internal & external stakeholders in strategic, operational and tactical roles. The latest „best practices “in communicating the value of cost for cancer therapeutics to KOLs & prescribers will be explored from multiple perspectives. The event will also examine working in partnership with therapeutic specialists, pharmacists, prescribers as well as other stakeholders such as payers and hospitals /healthcare providers to provide real value, strong communication and to improve patient access.
- Hear specific examples & focused case studies from across oncology indication areas on how to best develop new business models.
- Learn what do specialist prescribers want and how can we better communicate value?
- Find out what are the most effective communication channels to interact with Key Opinion Leaders, and today’s new specialty stakeholders.
- Consider how to best incorporate all stakeholders’ insights, needs and analysis into future drug development and post-marketing phases to maximize product lifecycle.
- Understand the benefits and how to interact with KOLs through online social communities.
To request the full agenda please follow this link.