Best Practices In Specialty Product Launch & Lifecycle Management Conference, 24-25 September 2012, Brussels
This will be a very unique event that will provide participants with a broad overview on the best practices towards launch excellence and lifecycle management of pharmaceutical products in developed and emerging markets. A thorough understanding will be achieved by understanding the perspectives of payers, regulatory agencies, key opinion leaders from academia, as well as learning from the case-study experiences from pharma industry experts who have successfully overcome challenges to launch innovative medicines in the global market.
- Learn how the industry is adapting to the changing environment in order to successfully launch and manage lifecycle
- Understand how to achieve launch excellence by hearing different perspectives from industry and payers
- Learn innovative ways of efficiently engaging stakeholders and maximize launch & lifecycle management
- Learn how to translate your global product and brand strategy to the local level and responding to specific needs
- Appreciate perspectives from members of cross-functional teams essential to product succes
- Hear case studies on successful product launch and lifecycle extension from industry leaders
- Benchmark, network and co-operate with pharma & non-pharma decision makers
Best Practices in Specialty Product Launch & Lifecycle Management
Driving a successful product strategy in a dynamic & challenging new commercial landscape
Conference Dates: 24-25 September 2012
Venue: Brussels, Belgium
To request the full agenda please click here.