The first ever Clinical Patient Engagement Summit is shaping up to be one of CBI’s “can’t miss” events of the year. Participate in thought-provoking discussions on patient-centricity, social media and mobile technology strategies and explore new trial models for improving patient enrollment and engagement throughout a clinical study. This conference brings together key industry perspectives from Shire, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Applied Clinical Trials, Forest Research Institute and more!
Featured Sessions include:
- Endo’s Road to Social Media in Research – Overcoming Internal Barriers to Attain Cross-Functional Buy-In
- Shire’s iPad eConsents – Enhancing site Capabilities to Improve the Patient Experience
- How Chugai Created and Manages a Global Patient Network
- PPD’s Patient Centric Approaches for Enhancing Protocol Recruitment and Clinical Data Acquisition
- Strategies for Collaborating with Advocacy Groups to Improve Patient Awareness and Engagement in Clinical Research
- How Merck is Working to Build a Social Media Strategy for Improving Patient Enrollment Industry Approaches to Increase Recruitment and Retention of Minority Patients in Clinical Trials
- And much more!
Plus – Hear directly from patient advocates as they share their unique perspective on clinical research and take a deep dive into patient decision-making surrounding clinical research to understand how patient-centric study planning can bring you one step closer to meeting trial benchmarks.
The clinical research landscape is changing. Technology is evolving. Patient awareness is growing. Stay informed – don’t miss your chance to be a part of this exclusive opportunity!
Are you looking to send a team? Take advantage of exclusive group discounts! To learn more about special rates or to register, please visit the Clinical Patient Engagement Summit web page or contact Stuart Steller at 339-298-2158.