Don’t miss the chance to attend SMi’s Cold Chain Distribution conference on 3rd & 4th December 2012 in London. This year’s event will feature talks from Frank Reale, Associate Director, Global Regulatory Operations, Global Regulatory Strategy, Policy & Safety of Merck & Co. USA on The logistics of providing cold chain investigational clinical supplies in a global environment. The presentation will focus on the not-so-apparent, and the country-specific regulations, and how to understand these to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of the pharmaceutical products. As an American representative at a European conference, Frank will give a unique perspective on the issues faced in regulations of transportation, and insights into the ways to overcome them.
New to 2012: A Site Visit to the World Courier distribution site: This year you will have the opportunity visit one of World Courier’s biggest sites, situated at Heathrow Airport. You will observe live operations to get a true understanding of the handling of your product throughout its distribution.
**First 25 Pharmaceutical Companies register for £899 including World Courier Site Visit and Dinner at the Gilgamesh** Register your place today (Limited Availability)
Key Reasons to Attend
- Explore the new regulations in cold chain, and how to ensure compliance throughout distribution
- Learn of the latest developments in GDP’s and the new revisions of Annex 16 and how this affects your company’s cold chain process
- Get Insights into a regulatory body’s view on ensuring security of their supply chain, and their advice on the Falsified Medicines Directive
- See the latest technology innovations in packaging, storage, temperature monitoring and transportation and how they can benefit your company’s supply chain
- Hear about Good Distribution Practices in the industry and how they can be applied to all aspects the cold chain distribution process to create a smooth transition in each stage of transport
- Discuss risk assessments, predictive models, and adaptability of the transport chain to ensure the minimum risk and maximum efficiency of the transport of pharmaceutical goods
Visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2011coldchain31.asp to secure your place now! Alternatively, contact Alternatively Contact Fateja Begum on telephone +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email on [email protected]
About SMi Group
The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi’s highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications. For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk