Developing Preclinical Models To Mimic Exacerbations Of COPD And Asthma At The 9th Annual Asthma & COPD Conference, 15-16 April 2013, London
SMi’s highly respected Asthma & COPD conference returns to London on the 15th & 16th April 2013 to bring you an esteemed panel of speakers from industry and academia with a packed agenda bursting with detail and insights from within the platforms of both Asthma & COPD.
The 9th Annual Asthma & COPD event comes at a perfect time to discuss latest developments and challenges alongside strategies to improve patient outcomes. By attending this event delegates will be able to learn the challenges and successes of peers and apply this knowledge to businesses, gaining the most efficient ways to move forward.
SMi is pleased to confirm Liz Hardaker, Investigator 11, Novartis as speaker of the event
She will discuss current therapies to treat COPD and asthma exacerbations, in vivo models that mimic aspects of COPD and asthma and what are exacerbations of COPD and asthma.
Join SMi at the Copthore Tara Hotel and get advice from an unparalleled speaker faculty on the following key topics that include:
- Establishing patient phenotyping for efficient and effective therapeutic outcomes
- Overcoming the challenges of clinical trial management and developing novel biomarkers
- Spotlight on inhalation devices and combination therapies
- Comparing and contrasting exacerbations of asthma & COPD alongside treatment options
- Drawing attention to chemokine antagonists and anti-cytokine therapies
- Overcoming steroid resistance in asthma & COPD
For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/asthma-copd14.asp
Or alternatively contact Fateja Begum on +44 0 207 827 6184 or email on [email protected]