Diabetes Innovations 2013 will bring together the best minds in health care, industry, government, insurance, research, entrepreneurship, advocacy, and patients themselves in a powerful marketplace of ideas to foster collaboration, spark innovation, and spur the development of practical and affordable solutions to the impact of diabetes and obesity on society. This is your chance to connect with thought leaders you might not otherwise meet and discuss:
- Why a stronger, high-quality primary care system is key to diabetes prevention and management
- How diabetes care will be affected by the Affordable Care Act’s historic opportunity to insure the uninsured
- Innovations in diabetes care delivery and community-based partnerships
- Making health insurance exchanges user-friendly and affordable for people with diabetes
- And much, much more!
Find the full agenda at www.diabetesinnovation.org
Who else will be there?
Healthcare experts, payers, government leaders, and more, including:
- Anne Filipic of Enroll America, an organization whose mission is to maximize the number of uninsured Americans who enroll in health coverage made available by the Affordable Care Act
- John Anderson, MD, President, Medicine & Science of the American Diabetes Association, the first primary care practitioner to be president of the nation’s largest voluntary health organization fighting diabetes
- Sam Ho, MD, Chief Medical Officer and Executive Vice President of UnitedHealthcare, responsible for quality improvement and health care affordability programs in the commercial medical insurance division
- Jean Yang, Executive Director, Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority, along with representatives from 3 other state health insurance exchanges
This is just a small sample; see who else you can connect with by visiting www.diabetesinnovation.org and register today!
Joslin Diabetes Center, One Joslin Place, Boston, MA
Joslin Diabetes Center