Diabetes Innovations 2013, October 3-5th at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. will bring together the best minds in diabetes prevention and management in a powerful marketplace of ideas to foster collaboration, spark innovation, and spur the development of practical and affordable solutions to the impact of diabetes. This is your chance to connect with thought leaders and innovators in health care, industry, government, insurance, research, entrepreneurship, advocacy, and patients themselves to discuss:
- How the Affordable Care Act’s historic opportunity to cover the uninsured will affect diabetes care
- Innovations in diabetes care delivery and community-based partnerships
- Making health insurance exchanges user-friendly and affordable for people with diabetes
- Employer strategies for preventing and managing diabetes in the workplace
- Major challenges to transitioning to value-based purchasing for diabetes care
And much, much more!
Find the full agenda at www.diabetesinnovation.org
Who else will be there?
Healthcare experts, payers, government leaders, and more, including:
- Larry S. Boress, President and CEO of Midwest Business Group on Health
- Sean Cavanaugh, Acting Deputy Director of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Sam Ho, MD, Chief Medical Officer and Executive Vice President of UnitedHealthcare, responsible for quality improvement and health care affordability programs in the commercial medical insurance division
- Jean R. Slutsky, Director of the Center for Outcomes and Evidence at the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Jean Yang, Executive Director, Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority, along with representatives from 3 other state health insurance exchanges
This is just a small sample; see who else you can connect with by visiting www.diabetesinnovation.org and register today!
Be informed. Be a part of the conversation.
Joslin Diabetes Center, One Joslin Place, Boston, MA