This will be a very unique event that will provide participants with an overview on the best practices in clinical data management for today’s clinical context. The event will present the perspectives of experienced professionals from large and small pharma companies including case-study experiences and panel discussions from experts who have successfully overcome challenges to develop successful CDM strategies.
- Learn how the industry is adapting to the changing regulatory environment and demands for clinical data from today’s new stakeholders.
- Hear how small and large pharma companies are selecting & integrating CDM systems.
- Understand how the industry is evolving CDM for Phase II & III RCTs.
- Implement CDM for Real World Evidence-based studies in Phase 4, Observational & Patient Registries.
- Learn how to turn “Big Data” from a management theory into a practical interpretation skill set.
- Appreciate perspectives from senior experts on implementing outsourcing strategies to ensure high-performance CDM from 3rd parties.
- Benchmark, network and co-operate with pharma & non-pharma decision makers.
Who Will Benefit?
Pharma, Biotech & Medical Device:
Vice-Presidents, Director, Managers involved in: Data Outsourcing, Clinical Project Management, Data Security, Data Development, Data Administration, Data Management, Clinical Research, Statistics, Clinical Trial Operations, Business Unit Area Heads and Country Managers.
Solution Providers & Consultants:
CEOs, Business Development, Senior Consultants, Regional Heads
Conference Dates: 21-22 May, 2013
Venue: Basel, Switzerland