The paradigm for drug development continues to shift in unexpected ways. Patent practices are being challenged, pharmaceutical companies are changing shape and most importantly, patients and payers across the globe are calling for enhanced value in medicinal products. Leaders in drug development must revamp outdated R&D strategies to maximise clinical resources and effectively deliver quality therapies at affordable prices.
The 12th Evolution Summit, taking place at the Le Meridien Beach Plaza, Monte Carlo, Monaco is a premium forum bringing together leaders in biopharmaceutical clinical operations with the most renowned CROs and solution Providers. As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors it offers an intimate environment for a highly focused discussion on the latest strategies for efficient drug development.
Key topics include:
- Drastic Measures – Shedding light on the regulatory, market access and comparative efficacy hurdles transforming R&D
- Lost in Translation – Defining PoC to determine the relevant data requirements and accelerate early development
- Keeping Success in Site – Optimising site selection, management and monitoring strategies to secure quality clinical data
- Shaking up the Status Quo – Challenging the conventional with innovations in regenerative medicine, gene and cell therapy as a potential cure for pharma’s productivity crisis
- Defining Quality of Life – Assessing drug candidate value from a pricing perspective to enhance clinical decision-making
- Mutual Missions – Aligning sponsor, CRO and CRA priorities to reap the rewards of a successful trial
- Recruiting Responders – Going beyond database screening to cut recruitment costs, increase sample sizes and deliver the right therapy to the right patient
- Lifting the Feasibility Veil – Building productive and transparent CRO relationships to close the gap between expectations and realities
- Going Global without Going Loco – Examining the idiosyncrasies of emerging markets for a robust worldwide strategy
Join our distinguished presenters such as Dr Siegfried Rösch, Director Clinical Operations at Bavarian Nordic and Dr. Sarah Jones, Molecular Pharmacology Research Group at the University of Wolverhampton and experience and contribute to the ultimate meeting point for practitioners in your profession.
If you would like more information about the Evolution Summit 2013, benefit from a 200 Euro discount on a delegate seat or learn more about our sponsor opportunities click here.
Source: Evolution Summit 2013