Target Meeting’s 2nd World Drug Discovery Online Conference will be held on October 16 – 18, 2012. The 12 sessions, which will be spread over three days, will discuss Herbal drug development, General pharmaceutical research, Biotechnology and biopharmaceuticals, Drug delivery & targeting, Vaccine development, Preclinical development, Clinical trial, and many more.
Researchers and medical professionals can enjoy many benefits by participating in the conference:
- Learn about and follow up on major developments taking place in the areas of interest
- Meet the best international speakers and world-renowned researchers in real time
- An opportunity for networking and exchanging views with the target audience directly
- Participants can ask questions, discuss problems, and exchange their ideas using an online platform
- The conference presents the ultimate opportunity to discuss proposals and initiatives with global experts, something that perhaps would not have been possible using other methods of communication or correspondence
More than 60 leading professors and researchers will give oral presentations at the online conference. The international speakers will include:
- Ayman M. Noreddin, Chair, Hampton University School of Pharmacy, USA.
- Michael Rieder, CIHR-GSK Chair in Paediatric Clinical Pharmacology, Western University, Canada.
- Ilaria Ferlenghi, Director Novartis Vaccines Academy, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics, Italy.
- Yvonne Will, Pfizer R&D, Compound Safety Prediction- WWMC, USA.
- Asier Unciti-Broceta, Chief Scientific Officer, University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Abdel Halim, Director, Daiichi-Sankyo Pharma Development, Edison, USA.
- Ting-Chao Chou, Professor, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, USA.
- Anwar Rayan, CEO, GeneArrest LTD Company, Al Qasemi Academic College, Israel.
- Armando González- Stuart, Professor, University of Texas at El Paso, USA.
- Ana Krtolica, CEO and Chief Scientific Officer, StemLifeLine Inc., USA.
- Andrew G Weinstein, Associate Clinical Professor Pediatrics, Thomas Jefferson Medical University, President, Asthma Management Systems, USA.
- Pr. Patrick Leoni, Professor, Euromed Management, an elite business school in France.
- Galina I. Botchkina, Associate Professor, Stony Brook University, USA.
- Giovanni Rizzo, Director, Specialist Consultant, Intercept Pharmaceuticals Italy.
- Iuliana M. Lazar, Associate Professor, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, USA.
- Jitendra Trivedi, Professor, C.S.M.Medical University U.P, India.
- Iuliana Lazar, Associate Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Virginia Tech, USA.
- Giampietro Corradin, Associate Professor, Biochemistry Department, University of Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Byung I. Kim, Associate professor, Department of physics, Boise State University.
- Raluca-Ioana Stefan-van Staden, Professor and Head, National Institute of Research of Electrochemistry and Condensed Matter, Romania.
- Su Chen, Chief Executive Officer, the Chainon Neurotrophin Biotechnolohy Inc, Texas, USA.
- Bashir Jarrar, Professor, AL- Jouf University, Saudi Arabia.
Attendees just connect to the online conference’s servers to participate in real time with distinguished counterparts from across the globe. No special equipment or software is needed to participate, only a computer with internet connection are required. Target Meeting will provide a certificate of attendance for participants in the conference.
Upcoming Free Online Conferences at Target Meeting
- October 16-18, 2012, TM’s 2nd world drug discovery online conference.
- January 8-11, 2013, TM’s 2nd world cancer online conference.
- February 5-8, 2013, TM’s 2nd world molecular & cell biology online conference.
- March 19-21, 2013, TM’s 2nd world Immunology online conference.
- April 16-18, 2013, TM’s 2nd world virology & microbiology online conference.
- May 21-23, 2013, TM’s 2nd world genetics & genomics online conference.
- June 18-20, 2013, TM’s 2nd world neuroscience online conference.
- And many more…
Sign up early to secure your seat, please visit http://www.targetmeeting.com.
Target Meeting is a leading online life science conference organizer. Thousands of international speakers and ten thousands of attendees have participated in the online symposiums and conferences at Target Meeting. With the persistent efforts, Target Meeting has achieved a well-respected reputation among the attendees and within life science community, based on the quality of organizers, speakers and scientific programs, as well as excellent attendee experience.
Williams (@) targetmeeting dot com
Address: Belliare, TX, 77401, USA