April 1st saw a major change for Big Pharma decision-making transferred to the clinical commissioning groups (CCGs). To help big pharma fully understand this new model Create HealthCare are hosting a free webinar.
Simon Grace, Head of Programme Delivery, Quality and Innovation Directorate, NHS North West Surrey CCG, Weybridge Hospital believes this is a good step-in to pharma – NHS collaboration. He states: “This is important, as a how-to guide to effectively approach and build a working relationship with commissioning units.”
The webinar will include insights and answers from:
- Caroline Dawe, Managing Director, New Devon CCG
- Julian Given, Head of Informatics, Newcastle CCG
- Hasseena Winter, Healthcare Marketing Executive, Sanofi Aventis
Topics to be covered include:
- Who are the new payers post demise of PCTs/ SHAs?
- How do you create a value proposition for the CCGs?
- How do these changes effect your sales team?
- What are the top things to avoid under this new approach?
Sign up for free here: http://www.createhc.com/payer/