GSK, Pfizer & Sanofi send groups of 10+ to discuss ‘Value Beyond the Pill’, November 28, 2013, London
Last week saw the launch of CreateHealthcare’s Value Beyond the Pill meeting, November 28, London. Within 7 days the event has confirmed 120 people. The events capacity is capped at 200 so it looks set to sell out in two weeks.
Simon Grace , Head of Programme Delivery, Quality and Innovation Directorate, NHS North West Surrey CCG, Weybridge Hospital believes the focus on collobaration is a reason for the events success. He states: “This is important, as a how-to guide for to effectively approach and build a working relationship with commissioning units.”
A snap shot of the event can be seen here:
25 speakers, 250 pharma dels, 1 day covering:
- How to build a multi-layered wrap around service that engages stakeholders and improve outcomes.
- Use Real World Data for improved reimbursement.
- Increase physician engagement and loyalty through your menu of support services.
Some of the speakers include:
- Dr Wolfgang Renz, CVP Innovation & Global Head Business Model & Healthcare Innovation,Boehringer Ingelheim
- David Gibson, Global Head, Innovation Centre of Excellence,GlaxoSmithKline
- Simon Wootton, COO, North Manchester CCG
- Stephen Whitehead, Chief Executive, ABPI
- Dr Neil Goulbourne, Head of Corporate Development & Innovation, Virgin Care
For further information please visit: http://www.pharmacreates.com