How to cope with challenges that lie ahead for supply chain and operations leaders?
125+ medical device supply chain leaders will gather once again this November for LogiMed, to benchmark and share best practice.
On offer are 40 case studies from medical device supply chain leaders representing the world’s most successful manufacturers to help you identify how to improve visibility, drive efficiencies and impact the top and bottom line.
LogiMed is a who’s who of supply chain experts in the global medical device community, take a look at the quality of the keynote speakers this year:
- Rick Desmarais, Director, Worldwide Supply Chain, Johnson and Johnson Medical Device and Diagnostics Group will give you new insight into how to lean out your supply chain saving you money and freeing up capital
- Jo Mansfield, Director, Global Security Operations, GE Healthcare will tell you how to eliminate risk from your supply chain to continuously serve your customers
- David Butler, Global Operations and Supply Chain Vice President, Philips Home Healthcare will tell you how to succeed in emerging markets
With a new day designed specifically around how to establish and integrate emerging market operations into your global supply chain strategy on November 5th plus new sessions on achieving operational excellence, end-to-end supply chain planning and supply chain optimisation no stone will be left unturned this year!
Learn more about the 2013 agenda download the brochure to find out more.
Interesting key event highlights:
- 15 of the biggest 20 Medical Device Manufacturers
- 35+ Medical Device Supply Chain Experts Speaking
- 20 New Speakers from Top Medical Device Manufacturers
- 125+ Medical Device Supply Chain Leaders Expected Onsite
- 40 Interactive Sessions Addressing Your Biggest Challenges
Significant investment has been made this year to improve the LogiMed experience for you and your team, starting with the quality of the programme and including a substantial increase in the volume of supply chain leaders to network with onsite. This will be the biggest and best ever LogiMed conference, don’t miss it!