This event will offer an unique chance to benchmark with Asia’s medical affairs experts to discuss best practices that apply in this region and an ideal opportunity to build contacts and networks for the future.
- Understand how medical affairs are at the forefront of new pharmaceutical industry commercial models and what needs to be done to maximize success.
- Discover what are the most intelligent ways to map and engage with KOLs and other prescribers, payers, patient groups, pharmacies and tomorrow’s stakeholders.
- Benchmark with experts to find out what are best practices in latephase research, especially observational studies, patient registries and investigator initiated studies.
- Discover how medical liaisons, in support of commercial teams, are crucial to the communication of effectiveness, safety and cost-effectiveness.
- Learn how the medical affairs role can engage KOLs & enhance value for medical devices due to their unique product lifecycle and characteristics.
- Hear from industry experts experienced in setting up medical affairs departments in the Asian region.
To request the full agenda please follow this link.