Due to the new game and rules on the market, it is necessary for medical device companies to develop effective portfolio management processes. They need to select those product ideas that have the greatest commercial potential, and thereby will maximize the return on their investments.
EBCG’s Medical Devices PPM Toolbox will enable medical devices project and portfolio managers to define priorities and deliver on strategic objectives. Participants will gain valuable insight through hearing visionary keynote presentations, real life case studies from foremost strategists, thought leaders on up-to-date medical devices PPM topics, also will engage in interactive roundtable and panel discussions within the group.
Why should you attend:
- Earning 10 PDUs with PMI
- Based on the success of our Pharma PPM and Chemical PPM Toolbox events, we decided to open up a safe networking platform for medical devices experts
- The event will bring together a limited number of exceptional achievers experienced in spotting the trends fast and successfully refining their portfolio and project development and commercialization processes
- Our speaker panel is composed of the top experts in their field purposely picked from big corporations as well as from companies with small portfolios to attract broad audience
- The speakers are coming both from corporate and academic environment
- The programe will guide the delegates through current issues from both strategic and operational angles
- The best place where to learn from the successful case studies and be part of interactive panel discussions providing multiple perspectives on a topic
- Special feature: Brainstorming cyrcles in the form of moderated roundtables for those who are ready to take the discussions even further and deeper and are not afraid to ask challenging questions
Conference name: Medical Devices PPM Toolbox
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Venue: 5* Hotel in the center of the city
Conference email: [email protected]
Telephone: +421 2 3220 2200