With the current volatility of the health care industry, many medical device manufacturers are plagued with questions and concerns about their products. Opal Events’ 4th Annual Medical Devices Summit strives to bring together industry and regulatory professionals from across the country to address key issues in compliance, quality and innovation. Medical device manufacturers are tasked with staying on top of regulatory updates, competitive designs and new opportunities- and can find them all in one place at this celebrated event! And to ensure that we have a diverse group of industry professionals ready to engage in thought-provoking discussion – we offer complimentary registration for the first 100 Medical Device OEM employees!
Join us for two days of panels, presentations and networking opportunities with high-level individuals from across the industry as we discuss such hot-button issues as:
- Updates to the 510(k)
- Legislation regarding such issues as: Electronic Health Records and the America Invents Act
- Human factors in device design
- Regulatory concerns internationally and strategies for bringing products to markets outside of the US
- Integrating Process Excellence into Design Control
- And get information specific to your needs by choosing from two tracks, focusing on Premarket & Postmarket issues!
Medical Devices Summit
February 28 – March 1, 2013
Boston Marriott Long Wharf