Orphan Drug Manufacturers To Discuss Easier Drug Access To Rare Disease Patients Globally, 9-11 April 2013, Washington DC
Though making headway in developed orphan drug markets such as US, Europe, Australia and some countries in Asia, rare disease patients in the rest of the world have yet to see the light of day.
Over 400 biotechs, pharma, research institutions and regulators will gather at the World Orphan Drug Congress USA in Washington DC on April 9-11, 2013. Key speakers include Flemming Ornskov, Shire’s Chief Executive Designate; Charles Johnson, Vice President, Respiratory Medicine from Vertex Pharmaceuticals; Jimmy Lin, Founder & President of the Rare Genomics Institute; and, Martine Zimmerman, Executive Director, Global Regulatory Affairs from Alexion Pharmaceuticals.
This conference and expo provides a platform for key movers and shakers of the orphan drug industry to come together and discover partnerships and collaborations to expedite orphan drugs to patients globally.
Various facets to highlight key needs of the industry are as follows:
- Pitch & Partner session for biotechs and research institutions looking for investors and partners
- Technical On-floor Seminar for orphan drug manufacturers and developers looking for better technologies, equipment and processes
- Exhibition showcase floor for technology and solution providers who have stellar offerings in the orphan drug space
- 2-day strategic conference for key decision makers from bigger biotech, pharma, regulators, globally
Participants will learn:
- How to access developing orphan drug markets globally
- How to expedite orphan drugs to rare disease patients
- How to identify partners in faster orphan drug development
- How to adapt to evolving orphan drug environments in developed US & European markets
- How to launch an orphan drug successfully
To register or learn more visit http://www.terrapinn.com/orphandrug
Marketing Director Terrapinn
caroline.hornby (at) terrapinn.com
+1 646 619 1792
Terrapinn is a business media company. Our products are trade exhibitions, conferences, training solutions and electronic and print publications. More information and a schedule of our events can be found at http://www.terrapinn.com.