The flagship event within our Outsourcing Clinical Trials series is expanding even further this year. Over 40 industry experts from the Pharma, Biotech, Medical Device and CRO sectors will be presenting cutting-edge solutions to optimize your clinical trial delivery.
This year includes even more sessions in the agenda – with the addition of more parallel sessions where you can choose which topics are most relevant to your professional and corporate development.
More specifically, a whole section of the agenda will focus on those developing medical devices – analyzing the industry specific challenges that they are facing.
Finally, we also are including the informal Roundtable Discussion sessions that are so popular at our events onto the agenda – allowing for informal, real experience sharing with other delegates.
Agenda highlights include:
- Keynote Presentation: Optimizing Protocol Design to Improve Study Performance and Efficiency
- Optimizing your vendor sourcing process to uncover untapped potential
- Incorporating proactive quality management into various stages of your trial to improve performance throughout
- Incorporating Risk Based Monitoring to Improve Clinical Trial Delivery
- Case Study: Determining considerations for when working with clinical sites and CROs to ensure processes are effective from the point of your first trial
With our notable speakers including:
Ken Getz, Senior Research Fellow, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
Ross Pettit, VP Clinical Operations, AMAG Pharmaceuticals
Larry Blankstein, Senior Director, Clinical Research, Genzyme
David Sherris, President and CEO, Paloma Pharmaceuticals
Gordon Jamieson, CEO, Translational Therapeutics
Robert Arbeit, VP, Clinical Development, Idera Pharmaceuticals
Amy Cohen, VP Clinical Operations, Rock Pharmaceuticals
Mike Collins, VP Global Clinical Operations, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
Susan Stewart, Sr VP Regulatory, Quality and Compliance, Tokai Pharmaceuticals
Brooke Mastrorio, Senior Director of Clinical Affairs, Augmenix
Book your place now here using reference code MK-LEPR1 http://www.spgmediadesign.com/test/arenareg/OCTNewEngland2013/register.asp
Outsourcing in Clinical Trials New England, 1-2 October 2013, Boston, MA
For more information contact:
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 207 936 6948