SMi’s 7th annual conference on Paediatric Clinical Trials will discuss new EMA policies and guidelines on paediatric investigation plans as well as focus on clinical trial design and how the industry can overcome practical issues. With an insight into latest developments and formulation strategies this conference will present attendees with an in depth overview into the paediatric sector.
SMi is pleased to confirm Philippe Auby, Regional Medical Director, Lundbeck as a speaker at the upcoming event. He will address the designing and implementing of paediatric clinical trials. It will focus on how to overcome practical issues and understanding ethical and scientific challenges.
This exciting conference will provide the perfect platform to bring together key opinion leaders who will share their experiences and best practices. You will also have an insight into the latest paediatric vaccine development, safety and post-licensure studies as well as the monitoring of long term effects.
By attending this conference you will have the opportunity to:
- Discover novel strategies for patient recruitment and retention and overcome obstacles in paediatric clinical trial design
- Evaluate benefits of locating clinical trials in emerging markets and new EMA polices and guidelines on Paediatric Investigation Plans (PIP) with members of the PDCO
- Understand a patient representative perspective and hear the latest in paediatric vaccine development from industry experts
- Analyse formulation development including a regulatory focus from GSK and Astellas
- Overcome difficulties in ethic committees in Paediatric trials and develop large phase and multi-centre clinical trials
For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/paediatric-trials32.asp
Or contact Jonathan Collins on +44 0 207 827 6734 or email [email protected]
SMi Group Ltd