Following the success of last year’s conference, Arena International is pleased to announce the return of our Pharma Packaging and Labeling USA. The event will be held in Philadelphia, USA on February 26th and 27th, 2013.
This year’s agenda will offer content spanning the various challenging demands within packaging and labeling. With increasing pressure to meet anti-counterfeiting initiatives, emphasis will be put on identifying cost efficient, achievable strategies.
The conference programme features a variety of presentations, some of which include;
- Investigating solutions to prevent anti-counterfeit drugs globally to ensure secure product shipments and to guarantee patients receiving untampered products
- Identifying a strategy to ensure on time implementation of serialization and production of ePedigree document in order to avoid costs of non-compliance
- Looking into the past and considering the present of SPL in order to look into the future of SPL
- Selection and Characterization of Packaging Components and Materials of Construction to Reduce the Potential for Extractable/Leachable Problems in Marketed Drugs
This year, we are pleased to offer a more interactive conference with more roundtables, panels and networking sessions.
Roundtable topics will include:
- Sharing experiences on the best anti-counterfeit measures that can be taken in order to stop tampered medication reaching the market
- Enhancing the use of sustainable materials in design and to increase patient compliance through secondary packaging
- Understanding recent changes to SPL in order to recognize and explore potential further uses of the vast information acquired in the production process of SPL
- Sharing experiences on chosen serialization implementation methods in order to ensure on time implementation
Attend the conference and have the chance to hear from;
Scott Kammer, Director, Global Product Security, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Valerie McKinney, Serialization Business Program Lead, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Daniel L. Norwood, PhD Distinguished Research Fellow, Boehringer Ingelheim
Michael Trocchia, P.E. CPIM, Director Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Gerrit Jan Nijveldt, Senior Director, Regulatory Labeling, Sanofi Pasteur
Michael Daly, Director Supply Chain, Valeant Pharmaceuticals
…And many more!
Don’t miss out on what is shaping up to be a fantastic event! Places are strictly limited so make sure you book early to avoid disappointment!
Book your place now here using reference code MK-LEPR1
For more information contact:
+44 (0) 207 936 6552