19 Years of Success: European Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement: Getting Ready for Value-Based Pricing.
Following on from its hugely successful conference in 2012, this year’s Pharma Pricing & Reimbursement Conference, taking place on the 21st-22nd of October 2013 in London, UK, will feature over 16 thought-provoking presentations delivered by some of the leading names in the Pharma industry, discussing the Impact of HTA in different markets, value based pricing and future effects, healthcare reforms in Europe and how they are effecting P&R.
The conference will focus on European and US markets including country specific case studies proving strategic insight into how a wide range of complex issues can be readily adapted to. The event will provides the most comprehensive up to date centre of information with reimbursement evidence in product development and international based price referencing.
“The ever changing P&R environment in the UK throws up a smorgasbord of challenges and opportunities for pharma organisations” National Commissioning Specialist, Genzyme.
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Understand how value based pricing will affect the U.Ks pricing market and what to expect
- Discuss key market access strategies with a range of case studies including those currently being developed successfully with orphan drugs
- Evaluate current strategies with the new NICE network reforms
- See the establishment of the pan-European HTA network and its current effects
- Develop future cross sector market access strategies
Key Speakers Include:
- Patrick Mollon, Director Global HE&OR Critical Care, Novartis
- Anne-Toni Rodgers, Global Pricing and Market Access, AstraZeneca
- Peter Hertzman, Director, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Franz Pichler, Director, Global Public Policy, Eli Lilly & Co
- Sarah Pitiluck, Senior Director, Global Pricing & Reimbursement, Alexion Pharma
- Janice Haigh, Director Market Access, Quintiles
The conference will be followed by an interactive half-day workshop “HTA Uncovered” hosted by Janice Haigh, Practice Leader, Market Access, Europe, and Anke van Engen, Director Consulting, Quintiles.
For the full conference programme and further information please visit: www.smi-online.co.uk/2013europricing47.asp
Alternatively contact Jonathan Collins on +44 (0)20 7827 6734 or email: [email protected]
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event, please contact Alia Malick on +44(0) 20 7827 6168 or email: [email protected]
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries.
We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
For more information, please visit www.smi-online.co.uk
SMi Group Ltd