SMi Group are proud to announce that Polytherics, a UK Biotech company and Viventia, a Canadian biopharmaceutical company, will be sponsoring this years 2nd annual ADC Summit taking place on 20 – 21 May, London.
Polytherics partners include Spirogen, who have recently announced research collaboration with Ablynx. The new group effort will evaluate a novel anti-cancer drug conjugate combining Spirogen’s cytotoxic drugs, pyrrolobenzodiazepines (PBD), and associated linker technology, with Nanobodies generated using Ablynx’s technology platform. Following on from this both Spirogen and Polytherics will have a presence at the 2nd annual event.
ADC Summit will present attendees with an in-depth view into novel innovations, developments and utilities of antibody-drug conjugates that will see world-renowned expert speakers from Immunogen, UCB, Bayer, MedImmune, Spirogen and Genentec.
The conference will provide delegates with a unique insight into latest technological and scientific developments and will be the perfect platform for debate and problem-solving discussion.
Attendees will be able to:
- Listen to Genentech speak on Novel Linker drugs for ADCs
- See firsthand exactly where the pitfalls and advantages are of developing an anti-body drug conjugate.
- Learn from expert speakers in the lead of their field from big pharma and biotech companies including Genetech, Immunogen, Spirogen and Bayer
- Hear from recent advances in conjugate chemistry, target selection, novel payload deliveries, future ADC pipelines and regulatory issues.
- Network at the UK’s only dedicated event on ADC alongside Agensys, Celgene , Novartis, Sanofi plus many more…