SMi’s Lyophilisation Conference – Freeze-Drying In Pharmaceuticals And Biopharmaceuticals, 25-26 February 2013, London
In pharmaceutical storage and transportation, freeze-drying has been proven an essential method for pharmaceutical companies to distribute and store their products effectively, efficiently and inexpensively. As the industry develops, so do the best methods for this process.
SMi is proud to present their inaugural conference on Lyophilisation: Freeze-drying in pharmaceuticals & Biopharmaceuticals, with key talks from Medimmune, GSK Biologicals, National Institute for Biological Standards & Control and Roche on the best practices, novel discoveries and industry innovations that are essential to the development of a company’s lyophilisation process. This conference is not to be missed as this is the forum for you to learn, explore and discover the cutting edge areas of the industry, and the essential ways a company can improve its freeze drying methods.
Key topics include:
- Scaling up techniques and optimisation case studies
- Lyophilisation monitoring, data analysis and risk reduction
- Non-conventional formulation techniques and approaches
- Moisture control and dried vaccine formulations
- Ice nucleation control and monitoring
- Product qualification and control
- PAT, TDLAS Raman Spectroscopy and optimal monitoring technologies and techniques
- Aseptic processes and process design
25th February to 26th February 2013, London, United Kingdom
For more information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/lyophilisation-conference21.asp. Alternatively contact Annie Blundell on +44 0 207 827 6090 or email on [email protected]