How would you rank your strategy for optimizing CMS’s 5-Star Quality Rating System? Were you a top-rated plan in 2013?
If not, the Star Ratings Symposium is a must-attend conference for you. The information will be high-level, but very practical. You’ll learn valuable strategies from the nations top health plans for improving your rating, including how to get buy-in from your providers – as well as intervention strategies.
- How Achieving Medicare Star Status Can Actually Improve the Healthcare Delivery System For Patients Beyond Data Collection
- How to Become an Agent for Change Within Your Organization
- Leveraging IT, Mobility, and Digital Health to Create a Star-Studded Future
- Utilizing Predictive Modeling to Improve Star Performance
- Thinking Outside the Box: Unconventional Tips for Boosting Ratings
- P4P, HEDIS, STARS: Creating a Well-Rounded Quality Improvement Program
- Diabetes: The Direct & Indirect Affect on Star Ratings
- Clinical/Financial Alignment: Utilizing Quality-Related Savings and Incentives to Pay for Accountable Care
Health Plan-focused track sessions:
- Using Medication Claims to Identify Risk and Manage Quality
- Deploying Physician Champions
- Operational Improvement Interventions
- Modifying Physician Behavior – Tip: It’s Not Always About Reimbursement
- Dual Eligible Focus: Issues – and Solutions – to Improve Star Ratings in the Duals Population
Provider-focused track sessions:
- Part D Measures
- Payer Partners Outreach: Tips and Strategies
- Leveraging Multidisciplinary Teams: The Critical Element
- Local Stars! Panel of Local High-Performing Providers
- Achieving High Preventative Services Scores: A Health Plan and a Physician Group Weigh In
Please see our website for further information.