Supporting The Growth And Development Of The Kingdom’s Health Care Facilities, 29 September – 1 October 2013, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The biggest challenge faced by any government is to provide adequate health care services to its population. Faced with a growing population, a growth in the ageing population and low healthcare penetration, Saudi Arabia is experiencing an increase in demand for health care services.
For this reason, the Government of the largest country in the GCC, is currently investing SR274 billion into its health care sector. The main objective of this investment is to provide better access to heath care, improve health care services and ultimately position Saudi Arabia as a global leader in health care provision.
For these objectives to be achieved, hospitals in Saudi will need to meet certain international standards to gain accreditation from the relevant regulatory and industry bodies. In order to realize this, the health care sector will need to develop and implement cohesive strategies.
Taking place from 29 September – 1 October 2013 in Riyadh, Health Facilities Infrastructure Saudi Arabia 2013 will serve as an industry leading platform for healthcare professionals to discuss these strategies.
Held under the auspices of the Ministry of Health, and supported by various health care stakeholders, Health Facilities Infrastructure Saudi Arabia 2013 is the most comprehensive health facilities event for Saudi Arabia. The event will host both local and international speakers, including:
- Eng. Ibrahim Al-Khelaifi, Executive Director of Operations, King Fahad Medical City
- Dr. Hossam Ghoneim, Supervisor General, Ministry of Health Accreditation Program
- Dr. Walid Fitaihi, CEO, International Medical Center Jeddah
- Dr. Mounir Marhaba, Programme Director, Programming and Processes Design, Project Management Office (KKMC-PMO), King Khalid Medical City
- Rami Abulsamen, Executive Director, Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group
- Nasser Al Luhaidan, Assistant Chief Operating Officer, Specialized Medical Center Hospital
- Dr. Fawaz Abdulaziz Al-Hussain, Associate Medical Director, King Khalid University Hospital
- Dr. Salem Al Whabi, Secretary General, Central Board of Accreditation for Healthcare Institutions
- Dr. Ashraf Ismail, Managing Director, Middle East Office, Joint Commission International (JCI)
The event will feature a two day conference dedicated to developing strategies and actionable plans to design build and upgrade hospitals in order to gain the required accreditation. The event will also feature a one day healthcare technology focus day.
For more information about Health Facilities Infrastructure Saudi Arabia 2013 visit http://bit.ly/15hweHM
IQPC provides business executives around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programmes, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC produces more than 1,700 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities across six continents including: Bengaluru, Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Singapore, Sydney, and Toronto. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences.