A Free Virtual Cancer Conference at Targetmeeting.com featuring 80+ live presentations from clinics, academic and industry experts around the world. The 16 sessions, which will be spread over four days will discuss Breast cancer, Cancer genomics and genetics, Cancer pathology & imaging, Cancer diagnostics & therapy, Prognostic-diagnostic biomarkers, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Surgery, Tumor immunology & immunotherapy, Cancer epidemiology, Cancer stem cells, Anticancer drugs development, Signaling pathways in cancers and many more. Attendees can earn the free Certificates of Attendance. Computer and internet connection are required. Do not need any special equipment or software. It is a great opportunity to learn about recent advances in cancer research and medical care without travel and money cost.
All the attendees just connect to the online conference’s server to participate in real time with their distinguished counterparts from across the globe. They can participate from their home or office depending on their convenience, which will save them the trouble of traveling and in utilizing their time optimally. According to Target Meeting, you don’t need to have any fancy and special equipment to participate and exchange views. A good Internet connection and a headphone is all that is required.
Keynote & Featured Speakers (80+) include:
- Martin C. Mihm, Jr., M.D., Director, Professor, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard University, USA.
- Clem Imrie, MD., Professor, Lister Dept of Surgery, Royal Infirmary, Glasgow, UK.
- Raja Kummoona, MD, Professor, Royal College of Surgeons of England (FDSRCS), UK.
- Gary J. Whitman, M.D., Professor, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA.
- Davide Schiffer, MD, Professor, University of Turin, Italy.
- Alberto Arezzo, MD, Professor, University of Torino, Italy.
- Alessandro Testori, MD, Director, European Institute of Oncology, Italy.
- Warren Ladiges, DVM, MS, DACLAM, Professor and Director, University of Washington, USA.
- Kevin M. Kelly, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Board Chairman, SonoCiné, USA.
- Domenico Gerbasi, MD, Director, Unità di Senologia, Dipartimento Chirurgico, Italy.
- Anna Sapino, MD, Professor, Università di Torino, Italy.
- Antonio Amato, Ph.D, Professor, Head, Hospital of Sanremo, Italy.
- Farid Menaa, Ph.D., Professor, Director, Fluorotronics, Inc., USA.
- Wai-Yuan Tan, Ph.D, Professor, The University of Memphis, USA.
- Shawn Ritchie, Ph.D, Director, Phenomenome Discoveries Inc., Canada.
- Mark Trombetta, MD, Director, Temple University School of Medicine, USA.
- Doutor Rui Amaral Mendes, Professor, Portuguese Catholic University, Portugal.
- Cheryl S. Watson, Ph.D., Professor, University of Texas Medical Branch, USA.
- Raid W Amin, Ph.D, Professor, Director, University of West Florida, USA.
- Gail M. Seigel, Ph.D., Principal Investigator, The State University of New York, USA.
- Giuseppe Pappalardo, MD, Director, La Sapienza University of Rome, Italy.
- Tanja Planinsek Rucigaj, MD, President, University Dermatovenerological clinic, Slovenia.
- Irwin W. Kuzmarov, MD, Director, McGill University, Canada.
- Abdul Arif Khan, MD, Professor, Cancer Hospital & Research Institute, India.
- Mohamed A. Badr, MD, Professor, Zagazig University, Egypt.
- Andrea Nicolini, MD, Professor, University of Pisa, Italy.
- YuWen Zhang, Ph.D, Professor, Van Andel Research Institute, USA.
- Xaveer Van Ostade, PhD, Professor, University of Antwerp, Belgium.
- David Livingstone A Figueiredo, MD, PhD., Professor, University of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Jill Hervik, Professor, Pain Clinic, Vestfold Hospital, Norway.
View all speaker profiles, visit http://www.targetmeeting.com
Researchers, medical professionals, and other cancer related people can enjoy many benefits by participating in the 2nd World Cancer Online Conference. They can know, learn and follow up on major developments taking place in the areas of interest. You can have the rare privilege of meeting the best international speakers and world-renowned researchers in real time. You can have that much-needed opportunity of networking and exchanging views with the target audience directly.
Participants get a worldwide platform to express their opinions and ideas. With their experience and expertise, they can build a solid reputation and create a tremendous and lasting impact on the community. The 2nd World Cancer Online Conference can create new opportunities for the leading medical professionals and can help them establish new associations with fellow researchers.
According to Target Meeting, all presentations and discussions happen in real time. Importantly, they save the participants the hassle of travel; help them use their valuable time effectively and save money. Participants can ask questions, discuss problems, and exchange their ideas using an online platform. The conference presents them the ultimate opportunity to discuss their proposals and initiatives with global experts, something that perhaps would not have been possible using other methods of communication or correspondence.
Target Meeting is a leading online life science conference organizer. Thousands of international speakers and ten thousands of attendees participated in the online symposiums and conferences at Target Meeting. With the persistent efforts, the organizers have achieved a well-respected reputation among the attendees and within life science communities, based on the quality of organizers, speakers and scientific programs, as well as excellent attendee experience. They have a solid record of having created outstanding opportunities for scientists to share their latest research and in inspiring breakthrough ideas. The conferences are a great way to establish and maintain professional relationships with the best brains in medical science.
Sign up early to secure your seat, please visit http://www.targetmeeting.com.
Upcoming Online Conferences at Target Meeting
- January 8-11, 2013, TM’s 2nd world cancer online conference.
- February 5-8, 2013, TM’s 2nd world molecular & cell biology online conference.
- March 19-21, 2013, TM’s 2nd world immunology online conference.
- April 16-18, 2013, TM’s 2nd world virology & microbiology online conference.
- May 21-23, 2013, TM’s 2nd world genetics & genomics online conference.
- June 18-20, 2013, TM’s 2nd world neuroscience online conference.
And many more…
Williams (@) targetmeeting dot com
Address: Belliare, TX, 77401, USA